To learn to operate our devises we resort to instructions booklets and tutorials. How about us? How do we function? How can we convey our message through this medium naturally, confidently and personally?
We have no buttons or controls and there is no right or wrong, because we are all unique. Using practical tools adapted from acting you can develop your communicative skills and find your own style in front of the camera. You can do a course that will give you the basic foundations or you can work with me one-to-one to adapt the learning process to your specific needs and schedule.
- Different roles: producer, scriptwriter, director, performer.
- Self-portrayal: content, costume, colours, background, extras.
- Voice, intonation and rhythm.
- Posture and movement.
- Expressive bandwidth and dramaturgy.
- Mental and emotional focus.
- Videoconference etiquete.
On completing the course you will have:
- A systematic understanding of the work in front of the camera.
- A toolbox of warm-up exercises to prepare yourself physically and mentally.
- A variety of methods you can apply if you feel blocked.
- Experience and feedback within a safe environment.
- A notion of how to continue developing.
This is an online course. You will need to have the device or camera of your choice. You will also need curiosity and willingness to try something new.
If you want to be notified when the next edition of a course is available for registration, write to me here with the course title as the subject.